– We are a small but growing group of friends and team mates who gather each week to unlock more of our potential, learn about ourselves and our capabilities.
– We are a group that train without politics and titles and welcome others to do the same.
– We have cast aside the tradition that you will find in most martial arts clubs and train for fitness and fun.
– We have replaced bowing and grunting with handshakes and smiles.
– We are willing to promote anyone who deserves it—members or not.
– We are committed to making our training space an area that encourages growth, allows us to play, and does not restrict us the boundaries of ‘style’ or ‘tradition’.
– We believe that students the come to train with us are treated as individuals and that everybody should be welcomed.